Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Memories Lite

I've got meetings and things going on every half hour for at least the morning...  I'm just looking forward to my ten o'clock reminder because that's an easy one.  

Water the plant.

That is the ONLY reason that plant has lasted so long...  I have to be reminded.

SO.  If you need a good reminder of doing things.  Like feeding the kids or scrubbing the toilet... here is a non-paid commercial.  

Download VueMinder Lite from Download.com.  It's so slick.  I can put the reason for the reminder, a phone number that I may or may not need to call, a reminder 15-20-30 minutes or 2 days/weeks early if I really need that early a reminder to pop up and not go away until I dismiss it.  

I should probably put birthdays on this thing!  But it might clutter it up too much...

This is NOT my calendar...  Just some images I found online of it for examples.


MINE includes things like, take Leon to preschool and pick him up, just so I don't get myself lost in a work thing and lose track of the time.  

I've done that...  
And then Leon is the last kid there and waiting on the front lawn of the preschool with his teacher.
HUMILIATING...

It has a way to set up recurring events, set a time and date and if you're willing to actually spend $50 per year on it, it can put personal events (for example) in different colors so they're easier to spot and send out meeting reminders to email addresses.
I don't need that...


VueMinder Lite is my personal secretary but it doesn't bring me DDP when I need it.  For a day like today, when I'm completely out of pop in the house, I feel like firing her.  BUT I found a can of sweet tea in the way back of the fridge, so that is my caffeine for the morning.  YIKES is it sweet!?

I may have some DDP in the car... hmmm..  

I'll set up a reminder to check at my break.

Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

Sonya Ann said...

Sadly, I am low tech. I have a notebook that keeps me in line and the calendar right next to it. If I didn't keep a notebook of the things that needed ot be done for the day and the calendar, I would accomplish nothing. Cuz I can't count on my brain to keep it straight.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails