Friday, September 2, 2016

Candygram...

Ok.  Here is the quickest and yummiest thing you've ever tasted...  I saw the video on FB a few days ago and decided to give it a go.  I kept them in the freezer and they slowly went away...  Mostly because of me.


Homemade Butterfinger bars...

Take 2 cups Candy Corn    melt in the microwave for about 90 seconds, depending on yours.

Stir until it's creamy.

Quickly add 1 1/4 cups Peanut butter, mixing well.


The video says to take little teaspoons-ful and drop them onto parchment, but come on... 
That's not a Butterfinger bar!  


I did it that way with my first batch, but with the next batch, I'll just roll it out onto parchment paper until between 1/4 and 1/2 inch thick.  

Slice it into small bar sizes and freeze for 15 minutes.

Melt two cups of chocolate chips or chocolate bark in the microwave and dip each frozen piece in to cover them.  Lay them on parchment and then refreeze.

When the chocolate has hardened, put them in baggies and keep your little treasures in the freezer or fridge.  I've found that they taste best when cold.

Here's to another College 15!!!!

4 comments:

SAM said...

wow! I love butterfingers, and I would have a hard time stopping after one, or ten.

Southern Gal said...

I have found that if I make batches of anything I'm going to eat them all in about two days. I just can't help it! My husband LOVES candy corn and peanut butter. He would probably eat all of these before I had the chance!

Michelle said...

Sounds good! I haven't heard of them!

Sonya Ann said...

This sounds wonderful!! Think I can get Den to make them?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails