Monday, October 3, 2016

Cat Boy Revisited

Leon begged me to check the delivery status of his Cat Boy (PJ Masks) costume, so I did.  It said it was in our locked mailbox already!  So yes...  I was the strange looking woman wearing sweats and socks with sandals carrying a small-ish child who was still in his jams and bare footed, getting the mail this morning...  


He had to try it on immediately and do a recreation of the photo.  Not too bad!!!


But I made him take it off for breakfast.  No sense getting butter all over it first time out of the package!
  
And it fits him like a glove!  There won't be a second year out of this one...

But his Halloween this year will be meow-velous!!!

5 comments:

Sonya Ann said...

You are a wonderful grandmother to an adorable little boy!!!

Southern Gal said...

That's better than seeing your son's Christmas package (guitar) has been delivered to your neighbor's house...and it's secluded... and dark...and they're not home. True story. But I put on my big girl pants and drove back there and retrieved it! True story from about 14 years ago.

He's a cutie!

Southern Gal said...

If I say "True story" one more time will that make it a falsehood? ;)

Anne in the kitchen said...

I love the Cat Boy costume and the photo reenactment. I am also tragically unhip and have no idea who Cat Boy is. Enlighten me?

Rachel said...

He is too adorable! Love the reenactment. Ben is a HUGE PJ Masks fan!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails