Thursday, December 8, 2016

Randomly Samson and Dinosaur baths

I've been looking, off and on, for Ryan's dinosaur bowling shirt...  Who knew there would be another reason to get it out??!  I'm sure it's in his room, but it's off limits.  Well, let's just say, I don't want to venture in...  Oh well.  I've found Leon's but it would be great if I could model Ryan's for the sewing style show this weekend.  Leon's won't fit me.


Did some Christmas shopping online the last couple days and got several items on their way here.  One is back ordered, so it will be a birthday present instead.  I love this time of year when the UPS or mail guy delivers things RIGHT to the house!

After seeing the bath bombs that cost close to $30 at Bath, Room and Beyond, or places similar, I got into the DIY mode and found a recipe online to make my own.  I'm thinking most of the girls on my list will get a set of those.  Meri helped me pick out the essential oil scents and as soon as I find the gift boxes to put them in with some pretty tissue paper and labels for them, we're going to try it out.  Maybe Saturday night, if she's free.  She's also placed orders for her best friend.


Leon talks in his sleep.

Hopefully by tonight, Leon will have a lofted bed in his room with one underneath.  NOT a bunk bed.  Let's not go there again with him...  

One drawback to only putting the current days gifts in Leon's advent calendar is when you forget a day.    Since he won't be here tomorrow and we forgot yesterday, I gave him 3 this morning.  In the wrong boxes, but he didn't care.  He was bouncing them off the cupboards in the kitchen, because the first time he accidentally did that, some pots shifted.  I might need to organize a little better...  nah...  I've got a system.

He's playing a game behind me right now where he's sing songing "alligator beast" repeatedly.  

OH the quilts are done at the quilters!!!  It'll be this weekend when I can pick them up so hope to show them to you on Monday.  I still have the binding to do on the edges and then they'll be done.  I hope the all over patterns don't distort the square designs too much...  I'm sure it will be fine.

I drove home from church last night with Meri and ran a few errands.  She plugged her iPhone into the car's radio system and along with Youtube karaoke versions, sang a BUNCH of variety songs for me.  She's trying out for a spring musical soon and trying to figure out which song to use for her tryout.  I'm hoping she goes for a Regina Spektor song.  Her voice is perfect for those.  


 or

 

Either one really... But the Samson one might be too risque.

2 comments:

SAM said...

Anne at New Happenings at the table had a bath Bomb recipe a while back. Good luck to Meri and hope the shirt shows up.

SAM said...

Anne at New Happenings at the table had a bath Bomb recipe a while back. Good luck to Meri and hope the shirt shows up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails