Friday, December 9, 2016

Swearing, piping and pinching

I found Ryan's dinosaur shirt!!!! Yay!  Only so many places that thing could have hidden...  Now if I could just find my winter coat.

It's cold here.  Roughly 11 degrees when I ran across the street to get the week's worth of mail.  Meri had texted me, "Did my sh#t come?"  and the very next text was "*shirt!  oh my goodness."  She's got a Jazz band performance coming up this weekend and needed a new black shirt for her jazzy outfit.  I hope it fits and isn't too see through.

As long as she gets her st#ff together today, she'll be fine.

I'm going to miss it...  as I have a sewing meeting to go to.  It's the annual style show meeting and pot luck.  I'm not sure what I'll bring yet.. The thanksgiving leftovers are all gone.

AND I get to pick up the quilts tomorrow morning before the meeting! Yay!  I'm anxious about the all over pattern...  I'm sure it will be fine...

Ever have one of those weeks when you just can't keep all your kids happy with you?  Yeah - it's one of those. sigh.  But if you got one happy all week, someone else will get upset about it. sigh.

I'm going to chauffeur Robb to a bagpipe band gig tonight!  Let me know if you're in Central Iowa and out and about tonight and I'll send you some deats.  It's going to be a good day when you start it off helping him get all of his kilt kit together.  I found the tie.

This isn't the suit.

This is...

Maybe we can hit Zombie Burger afterwards!!  I can go in.  Robb doesn't like to be seen without the band when he's in his kilt.  The Zombie salad looks good if you take the onions off...

Well... back to work.  Got a list of 10 things to do today but I'll probably just get maybe half done, if I'm lucky.  I was being too optimistic when I wrote the ToDo list up yesterday...  But if I can get this stuff done, I'll enjoy the weekend more.

Wish me luck!  Have a good one.

4 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

Love reading your posts! It is nice to know that I am not the only one out there who can't find their coat and may or may not accomplish my to do list today.

Jill said...

Zombie burger? Is this an actual place? Love his shirt and the outfits! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings,
Jill

Jane said...

Wishing you l#ck! I didn't know Robb played bagpipes! Kazi was a highland dance competitor for 10+ years - it was a good thing we both loved the sound of bagpipes :)
Speaking of zombie burgers - I've always wondered how the walking dead folks kept baby Judith in formula and clean bottles. Do you know???

Southern Gal said...

Ha! Ethan was texting a friend in the car and then I heard, "Oh, wait! No!!!"
He was trying to text shut up, but it ended up not being shut. His friend's reply was hilarious. Only I can't remember what it was right now. I'm old. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails