Thursday, January 12, 2017

Long days were meant for teams

Well, my hubs was the early morning wake up call for Maddy this morning... at 5am...  She starts her student teaching today and is an hour away from the school.  

Have a great day dear!!!!

I know I went back to sleep but not very much.  I ended up actually waking at 5:30 but didn't leave my room until 7.  Creature of habit I guess...  AND there was an episode of Frequency calling my name.  I'm behind a little bit.

Spent the rest of my early morning free time sorting some things in the laundry room and winding up extension cords.  It just dawned on me that we'll need a lot of them in June...  Might as well start gathering supplies now.

I'm working from the living room and Leon is running around the house in his undies, singing the Teamwork song from Wonder Pets.

"What line comes next?"  I googled it and apparently there are only two lines to the song...  "I guess that's all there is..."

Now just try and get THAT out of your head!
HA!

I saw a line the other day on how married people talk to each other.  Even though I'd only talk like this in jest, I thought it was funny.

"You're right, there is no I in Teamwork, but there is in pizza.  so no, I'm not sharing any."

Have a good LONG day!

2 comments:

slugmama said...

Yeah, I KNOW better than to click on that video and ear worm myself....nice try though. lolz

Anne in the kitchen said...

OK I actually clicked, but it was quickly replaced by the theme song to Tayo (Granddaughters favorite show and she sings the theme song all.the.time.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails