Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Tick-tocks & Boo-boos

Guess what I *must have* brought home from Minnesota?

A cold.

sigh...  I'm miserable.
*sneeze* x4 in a row.

So Robb and Meri took Ryan to work last night and since it was so icy, decided to stay in town until he got off work.  They went to a movie, because a movie...  They were the only ones in the theater.


Any why not?  Everyone else decided to stay home where it's safe and warm.  Well, except for a few employees at the theater.  They saw the new Star Wars movie.  I'll see it when I'm dead.

Which might be today...  if my nose doesn't let up...

Or when it comes out on Netflix so I can watch it ten minutes at a shot.

So Leon and I read a book or three and then he played in the bathtub for 45 minutes while I lay on the bed and blew my nose whilst watching the next episode of Westworld.  It is NOT the old tv version I saw as a kid...  Trust me on THAT one!

No sewing for me last night.  Wasn't feelin' it and didn't want to get mucus all over Meri's dress.  She'd frown on that.

Then I talked the boy into watching Baby's Day Out while we cuddled, him still wet in his towel.  He was determined NOT to like it, but after five minutes of complaining, it's now a favorite of his and we're only half way done with it.  Silly baby and even sillier bad guys... :)  

I told him that I'd met one of the actors a long time ago in real life.  He was running for president at the time.  When I pointed out who it was, Leon said, "Well, THAT'S not him!"

I replied to Leon, "It was a  LOOOONNNG time ago. and LOTS of people run for president."


2007.  Fred is holding my niece, who was his biggest fan.  He even said her favorite line from the movie for her.
"We're going back to the tick-tock to get the boo-boo."

Well, blowing my nose again.  It's going to be a LOOOOONNNG day.

4 comments:

slugmama said...

Oooo! You met a presidential candidate, look at you!
I'm related to a presidential candidate(7th cousin). hehehe

I hope you get over your mucus event soon.... ;-)

Jane said...

I HATE and DETEST colds and I don't like them one bit either. Hope your misery ends soon.

Michelle said...

Colds are a scourge! I hope you feel better soon.

Southern Gal said...

I hope you feel better soon! I liked Fred Thompson. I still can't believe he passed away.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails