Friday, February 17, 2017

Focus on Important Things

Well... we've gained another dog overnight.  This one used to live with us, and has forgotten what house trained means...  So we're doing frequent trips outside with her.  I think it's only temporary.

On a totally unrelated note, Leon is here for the weekend again! YAY!  Ok... it might be related.  
What a crazy world we live in...

I've decided we're having homemade pizza tonight.  Haven't done that in a while and it's Friday for goodness sakes!  And the boy is home. :)

I'm hoping to fit in an hour or so of sewing tonight so I have SOMETHING to take to my meeting tomorrow.

Ok, I'm done being boring...  

Oh!  Did I tell you what I got from my Sweetheart on Valentine's Day?  



Isn't it gorgeous??!  From an Irish woolen mill!  And I love it!!

Ok, back to focus.  
Have a wonderful weekend and fill me in on Monday with what you've been up to!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Ooooooh that's gorgeous and fills me with envy :) Today is officially "family day" in Ontario so I'm spending some time with Luna and Lily - hah! Kazi stayed over at a friend's house last night and is seeing her half sister and dad later for dinner. I'm protesting later at an overpass with my extended family of protesters - family life can be weird and wonderful at times!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails