Friday, March 31, 2017

Arachnoprankia

It just so happens that Meri has a bit part in the local production of Addam's family this spring.  


I don't know WHERE she gets the idea that every part of her spare time needs to be filled with activities that she loves...

Anyway, tomorrow is April Fool's day.  As a kid, the funniest prank I ever pulled was the old "there's a spider on your back" gag.  It was so much fun and I used it repeatedly... on the same people... the same year...  

I was hilarious!  EVERYONE loved me.  
Maybe I AM that fool...

I don't use that prank anymore.  At least not successfully.  My kids used it a LOT when they were younger and I realized how annoying it really was.
Oh well.  LET the 5 year olds have their day...

Maddy showed this to me yesterday.  LOVED it!!!  If I were a teacher, I would so do this...


Robb has pulled off some pretty good ones over the years.  The "breakfast/lunch in bed" where he woke each of us up with a plateful of spaghetti and various other stunts that I can't remember right now unless I blogged about it.  Darn.  It's awful to get old and not remember stuff.  Now every old joke is new...

Watch out, there's a spider on your back!
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

SAM said...

I don't dislike them, but I'm not big on doing practical jokes. The teacher one is clever though.

Anne in the kitchen said...

I like practical jokes as long as they are very clever (even if I am the butt of it!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails