Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Sew Sew

Well, the flower girl dress is as done as I can get it.  It just needs a sash, netting and a hem.  The hem will wait until I see her next.

The wedding gift for the flower girl arrived yesterday and Maddy has asked that I make a matching dress for it.  Will do!  I've got lots of scraps around!

seriously... they're all over...

Unless something else comes up, my next time to sew hard will be tomorrow night and I'll get the skirt done for the wedding dress.

Meri has asked also if I'll hem a prom dress for a friend. ok.  I want to finish up Meri's prom dress and her friend's by this weekend.  Or at least by the end of next week.

That reminds me...  I need to order some BanRoll.  

Ok, that's done.

Maddy had four packages arrive yesterday, or it might have been longer than yesterday...  We haven't checked it for a few (or more) days...  The mailman is mad at me and left a nastygram in my locked mail box.  

"Pick up your mail on a regular basis you SLACKER!!!!"  
Well, a lot more polite than that, but I can read between the lines.

Leon's suit for the wedding came too!  He's going to be SO snazzy!!

Ryan, Robb and Leon went to the movies last night and saw the new Power Ranger movie.  It was SO long they didn't get home until almost ten.  From my experience with Power Rangers, I didn't think they could come up with a plot to last that long...  

Since Leon had morning preschool today, I let him sleep in a little so he had 30 minutes to eat and get dressed

.  I think the bus passed by about the time I woke him up...  We waited for a while and then I just drove him over to the school.    The morning preschool is rare and always throws me.  Who KNOWS when the bus will drop him off??!  Good thing I work from home...

So anyway...  It's Wednesday!!!!  

I've got two guessing jars ready for prom festivities!  


And a party bus for Meri and 35 of her closest friends.  There will be 14 on the bus.  All the kids are splitting the cost. Whew!  But that's not for a little while yet...

Productivity is my middle name.  Well, it at least rhymes with it if you say it wrong... 
and chop off 4 syllables.  

2 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

I love reading your posts. They have a lightness with just a tad of irreverance to them that I find really refreshing!

Michelle said...

Productivity really is your middle name. You make me tired just reading about your activities.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails