Tuesday, May 23, 2017

A dad's work is never done

Last day of Preschool for this kid!  Yay!!!
And this is how he is spending his morning...


He brought home a little biography of his year the other day.
I remember when he had short hair....  Ah memories...


 His favorite memory...

 

Apparently he's his own best friend, but he has other friends too.


and then this one will make you clutch your heart from the cuteness...


And then I asked him about this one.  Why do you want to be a dad?

...

He said because Dads get to play video games.

??

He said that he's going to have a wife to do the cooking and cleaning.

??

I said, "Oh that's not how it works!  Or the wife won't stick around too long."

"oh." he said.  "Well, I'll go to work and help my wife, but maybe I can play video games when I take a break then."

Sure.

4 comments:

Jane said...

LOL! I just love seeing the world from a kid's point of view :)

Michelle said...

Sound like he has a few things figured out! lol

Anne in the kitchen said...

I am with Jane, nothing beats life from a kid's perspective.

Southern Gal said...

So cute! and funny, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails