Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Swimming Pool Apocalypse and movie review

So...  I started watching this movie Bokeh a day or so ago.  The deaths in the paradise that is Sainte Marie island, finally calmed down and I needed something different.  Wow, was this different!


Let's just say that the money they spent on casting extras didn't break the bank.  I spent an additional twenty minutes in bed so I could finish it.  And needless to say, I was disappointed in how it ended.  

So my day is bleh so far.  Actually wishing some sort of mysterious apocalypse would happen and there were only be a few left here that I could share my life with.  I've read/seen "My Side of the Mountain" and "Swiss Family Robinson" enough times to know what to do in case of an emergency such as this.

PLUS I've seen ALL the seasons of The Walking Dead!  The scenario in THIS movie would be a cake walk, because duh!  No Zombies!!!

There were parts that reminded me JUST a little of "Night of the Comet", but without the valley girl talk.  Probably an improvement...   And it was based in Iceland so the scenery was gorgeous.


Maybe I just need some Me time... huh?  Not really an apocalypse event, but just some time to have some quiet with minimal responsibility.

Leon and I went to the pool last night.  I was waiting 45 minutes for a phone call that didn't happen until I called my co-worker because Leon really wanted me in the water with him and he was tired of talking to the lifeguard.  Got the call done and joined him for a little while until the melt down, and by that, I mean the time when I announce that we need to get home.  

This was him two summers ago.


Same style of meltdown, but additional tactics which includes bargaining for just ten more minutes.  
He has the makings of a lawyer.

I won.
I didn't say he was GOOD at it yet...

In case of a mysterious apocalypse in which everyone but my loved ones and I disappear, after we hit the stores, we'll be at the pool.  Until it needs cleaning of course...

2 comments:

Jane said...

I'm in for an apocalyptic event :) Life could use a little excitement. Speaking of a little excitement have you watched/have access to "Fear The Walking Dead? Some people complained that it moves too slowly but I quite like it.

Southern Gal said...

Yes, you could use some downtime I'd say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails