Friday, July 21, 2017

Fiddler on the stage

The Share the Fun 4H program was last night and Meri was the very first act.  She walked out on stage like she owned the place, smiling of course, so she wouldn't look like a diva...
Sat at the piano and sang her heart out.

She was really good!  AND she gets to perform at the State Fair on TWO stages now!  The Bill Riley stage AND the 4H performances!  The judge was impressed.  And Meri is pumped.

This is definitely HER year to shine!  I'm so glad.
Unfortunately I'm not able to load the video to Youtube yet.  NOR any pics...  SOON!!!!
darn technology.

lol!  Reminds me of the videos of THIS girl!  I love her random comments...  But I'm sure she'll let it go her head if it hasn't already.  But for now, she cracks me up!
Makes me wish we'd recorded all of the Leonisms...

I'm sixteen!  I'm a GRANDMOTHER!

Today, Meri and one of her best friends are touring my old alma mater and should be arriving right about now.  With any luck, she'll have time to stop in and see my dad before they leave town.

And maybe even pick up a pizza from Robb and my fave college pizza joints for the road...

Traditions live on!!!

3 comments:

Jane said...

That girl is hilarious! Imagine when she becomes a teenager!

SAM said...

Meri has an exciting year ahead of her! I'm sure the people watching got quite a treat.

Jill said...

So many great things going on for you and your family right now :-) Enjoy and have a wonderful week!

Blessings,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails