Wednesday, July 19, 2017

THOSE eyes...

My blah is lifting a little.  Meri took the air conditioned car last night when going out to eat with a friend and forgot to leave keys to her car...  So I made her pick up some meds to help me get out of my blah and feel a little better.  It's my job to embarrass my children and I think I'm doing a satisfactory job of it.  She was later than we thought she should be getting back, so she made up for it by bringing me some treats and a Diet Coke!  She's nothing if not apologetic.

So I dug into the Riesens last night a little and saved the pop for this morning.  
I do NOT need caffeine at 9pm...
But chocolate is good ANYTIME!
Give me a Riesen and I'll forgive you...

But anyway...  Due to my blah yesterday, there are 3 loads of laundry that need folding and probably more dishes hidden somewhere.  I'm feeling more energetic, so I'll track them down.  Our forks and bowl count is down.

silly kids.

I did sew a little bit last night and completed a sweater for Meri or myself.  Big, roomy, comfy. I don't dare try it on right now though or I'll melt.  This isn't the weather to try that baby on...

Gotta run.  Leon has asked, ever so politely, for chicken nuggets for breakfast.

two year old picture, but his eyes haven't really changed...

And who am I to say NO to those eyes???

3 comments:

Jill said...

He is so adorable.... just can't say that enough ;-) I understand those blah days all too well! Sometimes curling up in bed for the day sounds more appealing but it never happens, lol. Hope today was much better!!!

Blessings,
Jill

SAM said...

Glad you perked up a bit. I had a Diet coke today as well, two in same week, after I've said I gave it up!

Jane said...

I was trying sweaters on at the Thrift shop the other day - NOT a good idea, I worked up quite a sweat! But they were 50% off!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails