Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Tuesday Blahs

It seems like I'm forgetting something today...  Don't remember what.  Probably have to help put together sheep pens at the fair or something...  AND we're down a car for the moment.  So I guess I'm NOT helping with the sheep pens.  Just as well.  They'd probably be formed into triangles instead of square, knowing my luck this week.

Because it was my birthday last week AND because we needed groceries, Robb and I went on a date last night.  First to HuHot to use my "buy one grill meal, get one free" birthday coupon (Mine was the free one) and then to Aldi to pick up a few things.  

Other than that, my life is boring right now.  Feeling a bit blah.  

Oh don't get me wrong.  I've got LOTS to do!  Actually before noon.  But just not feelin' it.  


sigh.  But might as well make a stab at it, huh?
Where's the coffee?

3 comments:

SAM said...

I get like that after the business of a big event is done. I get so used to being over drive, when life gets back to normal, whatever that is, the blahs set in. I hear you-not because you are not busy, probably more than, but for me, it's the circular busy that gives me the blahs, knowing I'll just being doing everything all over again, as opposed to say, planning a wedding, where all business has specific purpose and an end point. Maybe a little something on the calendar to look forward to might help, but I'm not a great one for giving advice.

Jane said...

When it's super hot I get the blahs, especially with humidity! I'm reading a book that's over 800 pages long - I feel like I'm living in the book. So forced myself to start getting organized. Not for any specific event but just because it's a MESS!

Southern Gal said...

Oh, how I know of the blahs. I hope you got your coffee!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails