Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Where the flowers bloom

The low down on the wedding.
(Only SOME of the photos have been edited. I will NOT be posting these anywhere else until my sister completes her magic touches.


Getting ready...
The ladies.
 The gents.

The flowergirl and bride.


First Look
  



The ladies




The McVal Family handshake.  Only we know it...



The bests and the couple


siblings.



The guys


Our little family before.


His little family before



WHA did you just tell me to do??


Ok...


Leon and Norah.  I LOVE this pic!!!


The guys showing off their man bling!


The whole gang and why they've gathered together.




 


The wedding...



Matthew's dad performed the ceremony.



The LAST McVal handshake Maddy will ever do.  Plus a kiss on her head.
They'll need to come up with their OWN family handshake now.

 

Norah was part of the comedy relief.  She took a break from playing with her sash and giving her folks the thumbs up and went to use the rest room in the middle of the service, after announcing it loudly.


It was a beautiful service!
Although it knocked Leon out.  He dropped his ring pillow onto the floor when he twitched the final twitch. He left a huge drool spot on Ryan's suit front. :)

 

And suddenly they were married.


Meet the McMers!!  (Not their real name, but what I'll call them on my blog.)


They ushered everyone out.  This is one of my sisters.

 

Robb and I with my little girl.



Just need a pitchfork for this one!

 The grand family pics



At the farm






College friends.


:) Sisters.  A very special bond.




What a beautiful joyful blessed day!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

What a beautiful wedding! I enlarged it all so I could see all the details. LOVED the dress.

SAM said...

Absolutely beautiful! I wish them a long happy life together. Your whole family is just lovely.

Jane said...

Not a bit proud are you? :) Great photos of a glorious day - I am so happy getting to see your photos and great sewing of dresses!!! Beautiful!

Southern Gal said...

Just beautiful! Such a wonderful day to celebrate those two. The handshake! I'm crying now. It beats what my friend did at her wedding. She handed her daddy his credit cards as she was leaving the church. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails