Tuesday, August 1, 2017

She is her mother's daughter

Maddy sent me a couple texts last night.  I guess that means she and Matthew made it back okay on Sunday!  She spent her day yesterday getting pillows together for her 15 little cherub of kindergartners.  

Cherubs until proven otherwise.

She found some good deals at Ross Dress for Less on some pillows.


Have you ever been to a Ross Dress for Less store? Super inexpensive clothes, especially dressy things.  AND great bargains on house hold stuff.  

and THEN.. She made the rest with the fabric and sewing machine that I sent along last week for her!

Hey!  I recognize those pieces!!!!

:)  and to use a phrase that Meri had never heard of until last week...  
Yes, Meri asked me, "Is that an old person phrase?..."
yep 

She's a chip off the old block!

2 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

Well it is official, I am an old person!

Southern Gal said...

Ours is just called Ross, but it's the same I think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails