Wednesday, September 20, 2017

As Stubborn as a T-Rex

This little boy made this T-rex all by himself, with just a little help from his grandpa with the head.  He can follow Lego instructions to the letter.  Now if it's instructions from a teacher???  That's a different matter... 


But he IS learning at school.  I'm glad for that!

Last night, Ryan was putting the boy down for bed and came downstairs reporting that Leon said I needed to work on patience...

When I'm putting him down, I ask him if he's as snug as a bug in a rug.  If he says no, then I can't turn off the light yet.  So I keep asking, "How about now..?  NOW?"  NOW!!??
You need to learn patience Grandma...

Whew!  It's getting muggy out here on the porch...  It's going to be a steamy one today.

Have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Leon is such a sweet, little guy! I miss my son, now 20 years old, building dinosaurs like this.

Jill said...

He is so adorable...and growing up so quickly! Enjoy every minute :-)

Blessings,
Jill

Jane said...

Awesome! And just so you know...a friend's son-in-law actually has a job at the Legoland store in Toronto. There IS a future in lego :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails