Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Trees and crazy songs

Leon and I attacked the tree last night before the concert.  It looks like we've got some nasty insect infestation...

with spiders all over it.



We'll be doing more as soon as I pick up more web stuff.

Anyway, we attended Meri's vocal concert last night.  GREAT show!  AND they got a standing ovation!  Pretty cool...


Leon had some sugar in the car on the way so he was HOPPING...  We left him so Meri could drive him home.  Whew.  He WAS wired.  


Here is the video of Meri's choir singing Nyon Nyon.  I LOVE this song.  It sounds like complete gibberish, but it's basically sound effects put to music.




Maddy sang it in college choir a couple years ago and that is below.



I'm going to have both of them on my playlist for the day so I'll be able to speak gibberish fluently by the end of day.  Please don't say that I do that already... ;)

2 comments:

Jane said...

Very cool! It must be a fun song to sing.
Spiders and insects and Leon oh my!

SAM said...

thank you for sharing. Very lovely-these choir teachers sure have some talent to work with. the kids sounded wonderful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails