Friday, November 17, 2017

Grand Excitement

I made laundry detergent this morning and went to check my email while it was cooking on the stove.  After seeing a meme on FB that said this, 


I was reminded.  Whoops!!!   

It had boiled over and now after cleaning it up, my stove and the floor in front of it are sparkling...

I'm planning on going to lunch at the elementary school to sit with Leon today.  He has been begging me for weeks since the last visit.  So I'll go today.  I love that kid...  PLUS I'll make him eat the apple slices I put in his "snack" lunch today.

Christmas music started on a local channel today!!!!  Several years ago, Maddy discovered it while driving and almost drove off the road in her excitement.  It's only for the weekend and then will come back next weekend.  I, for two, am thrilled also.  Click here if you're not a Scrooge and we can listen together today!

Speaking of Maddy, she'll be home tomorrow!!!  Meri is going to be singing with the All State choir this weekend and Maddy is coming to help us support her.  
Will def have pics on Monday of the concert.

Back to work.  
Got a few miracles to pull out of my elbow before heading to lunch with the grand one.

4 comments:

Out My window said...

I love it when my girls come home, I am jealous.

SAM said...

Maybe you can make detergent ay my house. My floors and stove meed help. Enjoy your time with your girls.

Linda said...

Okay, now I have to go find a station with Christmas music from now to Christmas. We have one that starts right before Thanksgiving.

Jane said...

Scrooge here! I try to keep Christmas relegated to the month of December only.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails