Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Big Ben, Parliament & Planning Weddings

Can you tell I'm watching the 1933 version of Little Women?
So what if she's in trouble?  what beautiful penmanship!

 So we're driving through St. Louis on Saturday...  

It sounds like the lead up to a joke, like So three penguins walk into a bar.

I guess the punch line would be the same.  
OUCH.


Getting back to St. Louis.  The architecture of the roadways & buildings is pretty spectacular!  


As we were going over the big bridge, one of them, I snapped as many pics as I could from the back seat,


 admiring all the beautiful scenery around me.


 Hey look!  The Arch!


We went up that in the late 90s.  Ryan and I were VERY impressed, but Robb and Maddy stood by the elevators waiting for the first opportunity to go back down.  It was a windy day.

Look!  There it is again!!!


On the other side of the bridge, I was supposed to be navigating and accidentally told Robb to take the wrong exit.  

No wait....   Too late.

My brother took over the navigating at this point and led Robb around a huge circle taking us back to the same bridge again.


 HEY LOOK!!!  *sssshhhhh.  don't talk.*
 

On the way back, I figured we had enough pics of the arch and took pics of other bridges.


The next time we're there will probably be for another wedding.  A five year old girl caught the bouquet, so I'm guessing at least 15 more years before the next Kentucky roadtrip.

I'm hoping "beaming" will be perfected by that trip.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Well THAT was a busy weekend! A very sweet and lovely couple. And what a long trip! Glad you didn't have any snow to contend with. I am snowed in at the minute. More on its way. Blechhh! But it does look nice out there, not that I'm going out into it or anything silly like that!

Jill said...

I think maybe you rerouted him on purpose, lol :-) A great app to use right on your phone is waze. We use it alot and it works well. Love all the pictures!

blessings,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails