Friday, March 16, 2018

Puttin' On The Green

I've got a little (rather large) shopping list for our annual St. Patrick's Day meal this weekend!  AND I need to help Robb find his whole bagpipe uniform.  I'm not entirely sure where his wool socks are...

Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day!!!  As if you didn't know.
I've got to dig out the green food coloring...


Robb and I will go pub hopping with the bagpipe band starting bright and early.  We might hit Ryan's pub for their early St. Paddy's day breakfast before we hit the big town.  And we might be taking Meri and a few of her closest friends.  Robb's sister and her family "might" be joining us for the day also.  

A lot of mights...

BUT it will be a mighty fine day and lots of Irish goodness all weekend long.

Have a grand one!

4 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

Have a mighty fun day while wearing the green!

SAM said...

Just a pinch of Irish in my family and none on DH's, but as a friend said who we are meeting for ealry drinks, "at least we can say we went out for St Paddy's day instead of staying hoe like old farts." You're making a day of it-well on you.

Linda said...

That sounds like so much fun. I don't know anyone who plays bagpipes. Does he wear a kilt?

Jane said...

Hope you had a blast and didn't suffer too much on Sunday :) It was low key around here. After years of bartending on St. Paddy's day my daughter stays away from the bars now and went out for sushi instead. I hope it wasn't green!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails