Thursday, April 26, 2018

Making Plans and an Egg

The local artist at my mom's nursing home took a picture of my dad and did a rendition of him.  COOL, huh?!

Dad said he was scowling for it.  It might just be his natural resting face.


I thought it kind of looked like a police sketch of a criminal.  JUST a little...



This sketch is NOT my dad.  Just some random sketch online...

Then in my Mom's art class, they did renditions of the rendition.  Dad loved them!  He could very well paper his living room with them!  I'll need to find frames.



and he CAN smile!!!

Leon had a neighbor boy over to play after school yesterday.  They had a blast!  I think the toys are actually still in the fort...  I might need to run out and get them.  I raked while they played.  


Got 3 large garbage cans full of leaves and garden stuff, as well as a huge tarp that looked like a large canoe when I tied the ends up. 

After the bus left this morning, I took them to the yard waste spot in town.

Can you see what I see?  Who knew?!?!  I thought the kids had only missed 2 eggs!  

Turns out three now...  STILL not eating this one.


Here is the dress.  The only things left to do are the 3 hems and positioning the continents on the skirt.  I'm not convinced we're still doing that, but we'll see...


 Day after tomorrow is prom.  YIKES!!!  

Whatever will I do with myself after that?!!!

OH... I've got plans...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVE the dress!

Jane said...

That is one unique dress! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails