Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Tumbling On and On

So the parts that I ordered for my dryer were incorrect.  I needed to order THESE parts...

They're on their way, but I still have to run towels for almost a whole afternoon until they come...
yuck.


AND it looks like I need to vacuum out the back of my dryer.

With any luck, my dish washer will be back in business by Monday too.

Meri has a campus visit today that I plan to attend with her.  I think it's going to go well and she's going to get excited about college.

Meri's dress is coming along and the suit jacket only needs a button hole and a button for it to be done.

The dress needs the lining sewn in and a hem.  I did the hand stitching on the shoulder bits last night during some ME time.  We'll probably have to do another fitting to get the bodice JUST right.  and that will happen...

Flat Stanley is still stuck on the cabinet until we need him for an adventure.  He almost got one today showing what it's like to be with a little boy melting down because he HAS to go to school and can't stay home with his daddy...  THAT'S always an adventure!  His daddy is just too fun.

Anyway, on to work and on to my own adventures.

3 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

Have fun on the college visit. Would FS like to experience higher education? More fun than being stuck in the cabinet.
I understand Leon's reluctance to go to school when a day with Dady would be much more fun. It is insane that the grown ups in his life think school has a priority over a good time.

Linda said...

That is a shame you were sent the wrong parts! I would discourage excessive towel use until the dryer is fixed. And, no using dishes, either.

SAM said...

I'm sorry for your frustration. Appliances-necessary evils. Each year it seems college registration is ealier and ealier. A frined just took her daughter yesterday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails