Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Hugh, the Car

Tires Tires Tires... 

Robb (and some me) (and some Ryan) changed 4 tires over the course the last 3 days. 

Vanna (my van, named by Maddy and Matthew, driven by Meri this past week because her car *Hugh Jackman* is in the shop) and I told about this on Monday.

Jen's car twice on Monday.  Once to the donut tire and then back to the fixed tire, while she was at work.  Not sure if her car has a name...

Then Vanna again, while Meri was at play practice, back to a brand new tire because the last one was shredded.

All this while being driven around in Davis, Meri's old car, which is actually a Ford Fusion.

We took Ed, the Edge, in to have a light checked out.  This was named by our Pastor and his wife because the emblem on the back is broken... 

The Sweetness needs more power steering fluid but the hood is stuck shut. 

We gave Meri the bad news about Hugh Jackman last night.  She might want to rename him Logan...  The engine is shot and Hugh has died.  I heard her tell Robb, amidst some tears, "I just wish I could have driven him one more time..."

He's gone to a better place, or will once I make the call to donate him to Teen Challenge.

I wish I could sew something and make it all better.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Sounds like you could open a used car lot - instead of being pre-owned they'd be pre-named!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails