Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Planning naps for tomorrow already

I wanted to sew yesterday!!!  So over my lunch break, I found some uphostery fabric in my stash.  That'll make a dent!

Oh and a piece of memory foam from our old mattress!

And after work, until the oven timer went off, I sewed, sewed, sewed!

Reedus needed a dog bed.  Previously whenever we bought him anything nice, he'd eat it.  

I found him sleeping on it this morning!



But Meri reminded us that he is 5 years old and wow, I guess I've just thought of him as a puppy still.  And he's been laying on the hard wood and I feel sorry for him.  

I also bought him some tennis balls for fetch and he LOVES it!  Although I've been told that you don't want them to chew on the tennis balls as it could harm them if they swallowed chunks of the rubber.  I can see that...  So it gets put away at the end of play time.

His wound is healing nicely and the cone of shame has kept him from escaping the back yard lately.  We're kind of used to it now...  Well, I am.


So I made him this.  The pillow is attached on one end and can flop for either side.  


It's adorable that he loves it!


And time for second nap of the day.
at 8am...

*gasp* and he uses the pillow!

What a life!

4 comments:

slugmama said...

I sure could use a nap....or three.

Michelle said...

What a sweetie! Looks like he loves the new bed.

SAM said...

He's a lovely fellow. I hope he gets many nights of enjoyment form his new doggie bed.

Jane said...

Some nice poses there and I think the new bed is making him sleepier. My cats are now 5 years old and the one ninja cat who used to race around the house like a maniac will now have a morning nap as well as an afternoon nap. Finally!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails