Thursday, July 18, 2019

WHEW!!! and it's HOT!

It's Thursday?

It's Thursday!

It's Thursday, is it?

Shoot.  It's Thursday.  and I haven't gotten much done this week except HANG on!

I did have a birthday coupon that expires this weekend for the HuHot... So Robb and I went on a date last night and ate out!  And then stopped at Aldi while he waited in car.  We have the craziest dates! :)

And this morning, all the jalapenos I put in my HuHot delicious concoction is coming back to bite me.  sigh...

Ok - best recipe at HuHot ever!  *but it will bite you back the next morning*

Meats
pork
spicy sausage

Noodles
eh - whatever kind you want

Veggies
a little shredded carrots
water chestnuts
green peppers
mushrooms
pineapple
tomatoes
and duh - jalapenos!

Sauce
1 scoop Khans Favorite
1 scoop The new BBQ HuHot special sauce
1 scoop Lemon juice
1 scoop Sherry
1 scoop garlic oil (with lots of garlic bits)

Then let those real authentic Mongols cook it up!  And then, of course, sprinkle a scoop of shelled sunflower seeds over the top.


mmmmmmmmm.....  

Usually if I pick a dud combo of sauces or whatever, I use the chili sauce at the table to doctor it up, but not THIS time!  In fact, when we went back for seconds, I did the exact same combo and it was still delicious!

Of course my taste buds may have burned off a little by that time and it was the company that was awesome.  

So anyway, HuHot rocks! 

And the temps going to reach 3 digits by this weekend...
So there's that.

2 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

That looks delicious! What a great post birthday celebration date. I do get the trip to Aldi afterward too.

Practical Parsimony said...

Interesting recipe and name!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails