Friday, September 13, 2019

Confiscated Again

Remember this old Hawaiian shirt of Robb's that I was going to remake into something for the cruise?


Well, I finally got around to finishing it yesterday over my lunch...  It turned out ADORABLE!  Nice drapey sides to it like my other drapey tops and a new back and sleeves on it.  

Unfortunately, Meri came over as I was putting the last bit of baby hem into it and after I modeled it for her, she tried it on.  The new shirt has left the house...
and is being packed in HER suitcase for the cruise... 

Or a date on Saturday first.  It looks super cute on her!  I wish I had a picture...
sigh...

She said that I could wear it during the cruise on a day when she's not.

Reminds me of Raiders of the Lost Ark...
"Dr. Jones *mom*. Again we see there is nothing you can possess *sew* which I cannot take away."

2 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

Hahahahaha! It was a cute shirt on you!

Practical Parsimony said...

Easy come, easy go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails