Thursday, January 30, 2020

Winner Winner Steak Dinner!

So I was in the car this morning, listening to a random station that happened to be on.  They had a contest with a phone number to call in with a guess.

The question was, "18% of people would quit social media rather than quit what?"

Some people guessed chocolate or some other type of food.  But the first thing that came to my mind was Netflix so I called in with my guess and I won!

I won a dinner for two at a steakhouse in Des Moines.  
I don't even know where the radio station was out of..

But yippee!  We're going out for steak sweetie!

2 comments:

SAM said...

Nice! that is a really good prize as it supports a business in getting the word out, and a nice treat for someone. well done.

Practical Parsimony said...

How close are you to Des Moines?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails