Thursday, May 28, 2020

Sweetening the pot

I worked out this morning by myself.  Meri wasn't feeling well, so she's skipping this week.

My workout was only 20 minutes...  Ummm I think I missed something.
AND so I did.  I forgot 40 squats.  and 5 arm pull thingies.  I did 40 of them, but apparently it was 45.
AH...  That clarification came later, when Meri and I talked and she was surprised it was so quick for me.  AND we weren't sitting on the couch catching our breath for ten minutes.

In my free time today, I need to try and get a few shirts for Meri cut out.  She tore my fabric stash apart last week and pulled out several pieces that she's needing me to make.  I made a pattern out of one of her button up shirts.

I'll just cut out one for starters and have her try it out before I cut any more.  She said to be creative, so I sure am!

She's hoping to have a few new shirts to take with her to India. and she's hoping to go some time this summer with Shub.  

It's an uncertain time...

Like you haven't heard THAT in a while...

Mr Mom's Schooner Tuna commercial.
The tuna with a heart!

Every commercial on the radio or tv these days reminds me of this...

Meri made homemade yogurt this morning with sweetener packets instead of sugar.  We talked thru the process and she has discovered it's NOT as difficult as she thought it was going to be.

However she lost her thermometer so I had to run mine over to her...
I got some yogurt going earlier today so I won't need it for a week or so, so I hope it finds it's way home soon.

Oh and there is a birds nest in from of our house with baby birds!
and a protective dive bombing mama...

And one behind Robb's work has eggs in it and a protective dive bombing mama.


Mamas can be defensive!
I know... because I am one.

Spring has definitely sprung!

3 comments:

SAM said...

Not to be a wet noodle, but I would be very surprised if Meri is going to India yet this summer. I'm not holding my breath that my daughter will be able to study abroad in fall 2021. Regardless she'll get osme great new shirts form you I'm sure.

Practical Parsimony said...

It is great you can clothe her. But, I doubt she gets to go to India.

Anne in the kitchen said...

I hope the trip works for her. International travel is still happening. I am not flying but I am not young!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails