Tuesday, January 19, 2021

It's always something...

Nod to Gilda Radner...

 Thanks to everyone with recipes and advice!  Looking forward to increasing our list of favorites.

The McVal recipe book, whenever I get around to it again, will have new items in it!  

It's a blustery day out today.  I got a haircut over lunch and on my way home, the flurries started.  I have no idea what to expect because I never watch the weather anymore.  I guess my phone has a weather app...

It's 36 degrees out and 56% precipitation til 2ish... then windy.  Yep - I was right.  It's flurrying.

The weather predicting wet rock is the way to go I guess, after all.

Robb keeps saying that spring is right around the corner and it really is... I just need to be patient until it finally gets here.  Can't wait to browse through a Burpee catalog...

I would love to start walking again, but not if I have to wear something over my face and ears... 

soon...  soon...


Of course... THEN I'll complain about having to mow...

2 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

Your kind of weather right now makes me cold just thinking about it. We were in 50s today.

SAM said...

Talking about making a Mc Val recipe book reminds me I want to copy the old 1987 church cookbook for my girls. Some day when I feel like I can use the library one I will give it a go. Of course, I can skip many recipes. If you share your version, that would be fun to have as I'm sure you got some good ones.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails