Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Cooking up memories

 Last night, I made the roasted cauliflower that we had made for Maddy and Matthew's wedding. It was VERY good but I could have salted it a bit more when cooking it. Oh well, it still brought back a lot of wonderful memories.  Here's the post with the recipe. 

Reading through the prep and the wedding this morning was bitter sweet and I remembered so much vividly that it seemed like it was last weekend.  My eyes might be wet...


Since then, so much has changed and so much has stayed the same.

Yeah, I'm ending this post here today.

4 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

Relish the memories, even the ones that run down your cheek.

SAM said...

Sweet memories. I know your family has had a lot of tears and a lot of joy since your daughters wedding. You are truly blessed to have so many people to love in your life.

Rachel said...

Aww sweet memories. If there is one thing we have learned this year is to truly cherish the memories!

Michelle said...

I am attempting to catch up on all of your happenings. I am way behind in the blog world. I hope everyone continues to stay well. We had Covid over Christmas and that was not a fun way to spend the holiday! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails