Friday, May 7, 2021

The Wobbly Bits

I did some much needed deep cleaning my bedroom yesterday before work.  Got a lot done, but still have more to do.  I've got someone coming to measure windows tomorrow for replacements.

I had forgotten about this rack behind Robb's closet door!  I need to figure out what to do with his ties.  He had such a great array of them.  Only used on Sundays!
I sound like a used car salesman...



And so many belts!  I'm actually wearing one of his now.  I poked a new hole in it for my waist and I've been wearing it for several weeks already.  It was the last one he wore.
I hope the kids can use some of these belts or ties too.

The trees bloomed this week but now have the remnants all over everything.  It was beautiful while it lasted!


And my Sunday school group last week.  :)
We were studying about Joseph in Egypt and we didn't really know where this project was going but I finally realized it was an Egyptian wig...  
OOOHHHHHH.....  And she's such a cutie, she could pull off any wig in style.


It's been another busy week.  I was driving last night on the donut tire and felt like things were really wobbly...  So when I got home from my support group, I jacked up the van to switch it back to the actual tire.  As I jacked it up and as soon as the tire cleared the ground it shifted.  I gasped and thought I'd broken something but then just thought I'd finish the job first.
I then realized why the car felt wobbly... 

When Meri and I changed it to the donut on the side of the road, we probably didn't tighten the lug nuts very well before lowering the jack.  So I was doing this for the past 2 days...


Heaven help me...
And He truly is....

3 comments:

angie said...

Perhaps you could make a pillow or apron from the ties.

Practical Parsimony said...

I would definitely offer some of them to kids and make something from the rest, maybe cover an ornament. Or make a mask with one.

Be careful!

SAM said...

My daughter has an old belt of my dad's. Not sure what shell ever do with it, but she will keep forever.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails