Monday, August 7, 2023

Something about Aggie

 I got a lot of Baby Aggie time in this weekend!  I walked with her for 1.5 miles and she slept the entire way.  Her parents anxious on the porch waiting for my return.  I remember my first hour without my babies...  


After I got back and was exhausted from the added exertion of pushing a stroller, Leon had gotten his scooter delivered and was ready to go on a scoot/walk with me. REALLy??!  He was gracious and gave me a few minutes to rest up before we went out.



I made some more pickles and figured out a slick trick!  In order to get the cutter into the cuke, you had to wiggle a little to break the skin, on both sides.  So I took a peeler and peeled the top and bottom of the cucumber.  Easy peasy!!  It sliced so quick and easy and wasn't stuck together on the bottom when I dropped it into the bowl!  My batches of pickles are getting better!  I'm doing the "slice, boiled brine, sterile jars and lids, into the oven for 15 minutes" trick.  I'm determined to have a crunchy pickle!



On Sunday, I got some more Aggie time!


And so did Meri and Maddy!






Well, there is my photo dump of the day!  More fun and chaos coming up!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Awww sweet baby snuggles! She is precious!
Glad you were able to go on the scooter/walk with Leon too. Looks like he can get around pretty good on it. Hope the new baby hasn't been too much of an adjustment for him.
Hope you have a good week.

SAM said...

So sweet. I'm very happy for your family.

Anne in the kitchen said...

Babies are a wonderful gift.

Practical Parsimony said...

That baby is lucky to have so many wanting snuggles. There is nothing better than holding a baby.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails