Thursday, May 23, 2024

Slightly burned food cravings

 I have my church's women's Bible study tonight and it's a potluck beforehand.  I had to find a recipe that I could take that would be in my plan...  Google.  I found this.

Nutty Charred Broccoli


What is it with slightly burned food that attracts me so?!

Meri and I took Aggie on our morning walk today and since she hadn't eaten before we went, she pooped out after just a couple blocks.  So we turned around and went home and enjoyed our coffee there.

Jen had already left and I took Aggie down to her daycare, picking up a few groceries on the way back for the potluck.  And they do NOT have Stacy Hawkin spices or oils at Walmart, so I punted.


Don't these look yummy?!  I compared the nutritional facts and aren't too far off from what the recipe called for.
We will be fine!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails