Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Storm News

 Yesterday's storms were a RUSH!  Ryan came home with Aggie just before it hit and we all hung out in the basement while it passed by.  My heart goes out to all the people affected by the tornados and the families of the storm victims!


We didn't get anything damaged at our house, thankfully!

However, this is my sister's trampoline in Wisconsin...


Her yard is on THIS side of the fence.

As of Tuesday, I'd lost 31 pounds! I'm going to start the transitioning to normal foods a week earlier than planned, now that I'm within a couple pounds of my goal weight.
Here is the pic I sent to my coach yesterday.


Aggie seems pretty pleased with my progress too.
or just life in general.

3 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

I am so glad you were safe and without damage to your home. Mother Nature can be wicked.

SAM said...

I thought about all the people I knew who may have been impacted.wecgot bad storms but no touchdowns that I'm aware of.

Linda said...

I am glad you were all safe and sorry for those who were not. That was one twisted trampoline. Aggie is cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails