Thursday, July 23, 2015

Down to the wire... When aren't we?

Well... Meri's 4H goals are done and her room is cleaned for a party tonight.  We were up late...  In fact SO late, that when I called her at 7:05am, I woke her up.  She needed to be to work by 7:30. 

She set her own personal record for getting ready on time!  

I think she might be ready for school to start!

Here are her projects that I'll be dropping off over lunch today with Leon.

1) Poetry book.
I don't actually have a photo of the front, but here is Meri making it in February...

http://sewnotmyday.blogspot.com/2015/02/making-rubber-glue-balls.html

2) Rocking Chair
It's loaded up in my van right now...


3) Romeo & Juliet Clock
I don't have a photo of this either...  oh well.  It's from the school project Meri did a few months ago.  She gave the original to her teacher after the assignment was graded and painted a new one for the fair and for her to keep in her room.


4) Bathtub.
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Baby in a bathtub.  We have weird rock, paper, scissors games in my house...
It does make it difficult to see the clear winner in any situation.
She finished it up last night and tossed in some pillows after this shot for more photos.  It will actually NOT be going to fair as it weighs upwards of 500 pounds...  So she wrote enough to make a booklet explaining the project with tons of photos.


They will all be non-conferenced judged again, meaning that Meri can't be there, so here's hoping!!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like a very cool tub project ;-) And I bet the poetry book was amazing!

Blessings,
Jill

Michelle said...

LOVE the tube project. Make sure to fill us in on the details!

Southern Gal said...

I remember the poetry book!
I hope she does well next year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails