Thursday, February 11, 2016

Warm Thoughts

AHHH

Remember getting into your car and basking in the warmth before you start pitting out?
It's a distant memory anymore. 
Silly winter.

a little bit of memory chasing in my posts -  Dusty Summers and Dad. 

I'm dreaming of a warmer time that consists of tank tops and shorts...

But not looking forward to mowing all the time...

I just want to go outside and not have to wear a coat.  or shoes that cover my toes.

July 2013

We've got a LOT of outside upkeep to do on our house this summer, so I think that's why I've been trying to get in as much sewing as I can this winter.  Because I'm pretty sure I won't be sewing much when the geese come back to Iowa.

So... that being said, I have nothing else to say right now...  
But clients are calling me off the hook this morning!  
Who even uses the phrase "off the hook" anymore??

Tomorrow is Friday and then AHHH  a weekend.

Almost as good as summer, but not as warm.

1 comment:

slugmama said...

It's dropping into the zeros and negatives here this weekend so I can WAIT for the weekend! ugh
Staying warm as possible in PA.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails