Friday, March 24, 2017

Puppy Daze and Hazy Memories

I missed Puppy Day yesterday!  


Not that I MISS puppies...  The work was astronomical, but I missed just yesterday.  


So here are some puppy pictures from back in the day.





I have a pic SOMEWHERE of Leon reading to the puppies when he was a little older.  



But can't find it this morning...
 

I think my kids really loved having them around.






and that was a HUGE hit!


Meri just adored them...  all...  


It killed her to say goodbye to each puppy as they left her arms to go to their forever families.
But cash or a check usually made her feel a little better.  
She was little Miss Money bags for 4 years straight.


She's definitely got a head for business!

 And the (now ten year old)  dog that started all this crazy idea of breeding dogs...  Duke.


And his bride...  Ellie.
BEFORE the puppy daze.


What were we thinking???

2 comments:

Jane said...

That would be so hard to get close to them and then sell them. But cash in the hand will do it every time!

Southern Gal said...

I love puppies so much My daddy raised hunting dogs, black and tans and redbones mainly. We always had a litter of puppies around! I love Leon's face in these!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails