Thursday, October 24, 2019

Boos and other Boos

A few weeks ago, I signed up for some Adagio teas in a contest put on by my dear old blog friend Jill, at Blessings of a Stay at Home Mom.  And I won it!!!!
YAY!!!

It just arrived a couple days ago and I finally had a chance to go to the mail box in the middle of a rain storm yesterday to get them.

It's all loose tea in cute little tins that are reminiscent of Scentsy containers.


Six different varieties.  I can't wait to dig in!
And isn't this adorable!?


Then last Saturday, my ASG sewing group had their special fall event.  We learned all that there is to know about making your own bras!  Camilla showed us many different patterns and ways you can make bras that will truly fit you.  



We measured ourselves and found the right info to make a bra that will work for ourselves.
I sent Meri these pics and she picked out which one she wanted.  That girl is ALWAYS wanting new bras and here I am, wearing one that is older than she is...


Here's a pattern that I purchased.  Not sure when I'll get a change to start sewing on it, but it's here.  Probably in January.


The ladies were so funny.  They're saying, Now won't the December Style show be something else this year??!

ummm  nope!  I won't be modeling it!

2 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

I want to know what your point is about wearing a bra older than you daughter!?!

Southern Gal said...

Goodness, I want to learn to make my own bra! I cannot find one that fits for the life of me. And I, too, have bras I wear that are older than my youngest.
Why is bra fitting so hard?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails